Welcome to Alakaapoor Township, Neknampur!!!
- The Annual General Body (AGM) was successfully held on 15th April.
- The new Executive Committee is elected on 02-04-2017 for a period of two years (2017 - 19). Please visit the "Management Team" page to know more details.
- As part of Haritha Haram about 5000 plants being planned to plant across the Township. Visit Gallery for Pictures.
- 168 Rain Water Harvesting Pits (RWH Pits) present across the Township are Geo tagged, cleaned. These RWH pits are present on the road side and are additional from the regular RWH pits present in the apartment complexes & independent houses.
- Click here for ATRWA BYLAWS
Our Township is located in Gandipet Mandal of Ranga Reddy district, Telangana State and is spread across in about 350 Acres. Our present population is nearing about 15000 with 3500 families. We have beautifully laid out roads, Parks & other facilities. We are under the jurisdiction of two Gram Panchayats namely Neknampur & Puppalaguda.
To develop and maintain Alakaapoor Township, in a planned & dedicated manner, the residents of our Alakaapoor Township formed a Resident welfare association by the name "Alakaapoor Township Residents Welfare Association (ATRWA) " in the year 2007 with registration no:1760/2007. ATRWA accepts membership only after receiving back the duly filled up membership form from the eligible residents & fulfilling the rules in By-Laws.
Following are some of the achievements of ATRWA, only possible because of the continuous coordination, support & participation from our residents, members and donors. We would like to thank all the individual donors, builders, both Gram Panchayats & Government officials for extending their support when ever possible.
- Re-laying of 80 feet road is nearing to end & internal road repairs being carried out.
- Installed 32 CC TV cameras as part of community policing.
- Installed road numbers.
- Planted about 10000 plants across the township.
- Public transport (City Bus) started with 9 city bus services plying from with in our township.
- Developed & maintaining 4 Parks of about 10 acres total in size.
- Installed kids play area,walking track in all the 4 parks.
- Maintaining about 170 Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) pits across the Township on road side.
- Plastic free & pollution free awareness programs.
- Street lights in all internal roads being installed & operational.
- 168 Common Rain Water Harvesting Pits being geotagged.
- Main feeder water pipe line is laid by HMWSSB & individual connections processing is going on.
There is a lot to be done for the improvement of the Township – upgrading the drainage system, provision of Municipal drinking water, community hall & sports facilities are some among many other activities.
Please join hands with the Association and strengthen us to help work on the above issues with concerned authorities & support with voluntary contributions.
The one time registration fees is Rs. 200 and monthly subscription is Rs. 100 per family; the money will be spent towards maintenance & improving the amenities in the colony.