Welcome to Alakaapoor Township, Neknampur!!!
- New Executive committee is elected on 31st March 2019 for the term 2019 -21. Please refer to "Managing Team" page for details.
- HMWS&SB started laying internal water distribution pipe lines.
- Imposing ban on plastic carry bags from Aug 15th 2018
- 2500 plants added as part of Haritha Haaram-2018
- The Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) was successfully held on 15th April 2018.
- Winner of Jalam - Jeevam award (2018) for Rain Water Harvesting methods from HMWSSB.
- As part of Haritha Haram 2017 about 5000 plants being planted across the Township.
- 168 Rain Water Harvesting Pits (RWH Pits) present across the Township are Geo tagged & regularly maintained.
- Click here for ATRWA BYLAWS
Our Township is located in Gandipet Mandal of Ranga Reddy district, Telangana State and is spread across in about 350 Acres. Our present population is nearing about 15000 with 3500 families. We have beautifully laid out roads,Parks & other facilities. We are under the jurisdiction of two Gram Panchayats namely Neknampur & Puppalaguda.
To develop and maintain Alakaapoor Township, in a planned & dedicated manner, the residents of our Alakaapoor Township formed a Resident welfare association by the name "Alakaapoor Township Residents Welfare Association (ATRWA) " in the year 2007 with registration no:1760/2007. ATRWA accepts membership only after receiving back the duly filled up membership form from the eligible residents & fulfilling the rules in By-Laws.
Following are some of the achievements of ATRWA, possible only because of the continuous coordination, support & participation from our residents, members and donors. We would like to thank all the individual donors, builders, both Neknampur & Puppalaguda Gram Panchayats, Gandipet Mandal MPP office, & Government officials for extending their support when ever possible.
- Abdul Kalam Park development by HMDA is complete
- Drainage up-gradation work with about 90Lakhs is nearing to complete.
- Road no 16: Road divider & plantation is completed.
- A new water tank in Netaji Park to help with better water distribution.
- Re-laying of 80 feet road is completed & internal road repairs being carried out.
- Installed 32 CC TV cameras as part of community policing and also 14 cameras in parks for better security.
- Installed road numbers.
- Planted about 15000 plants across the township.
- Public transport (City Bus) with 9 city bus services plying from with in our township.
- Developed & maintaining 6 Parks of about 11 acres total in size.
- Installed kids play area,walking track in all the 4 parks.
- Maintaining about 170 Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) pits across the Township on road side.
- Plastic free & pollution free awareness programs.
- Street lights in all internal roads being installed & operational.
- 168 Common Rain Water Harvesting Pits being geotagged.
- One main feeder water pipe line is laid by HMWSSB & individual connections processing is on.
Still a lot has to be done for the welfare of Township residents such as upgrading the existing drainage system, provision of Municipal drinking water, construction of community hall & sports facilities are some among many other activities.
ATRWA, with the support from Telangana State Government, Local Gram Panchayats ( Puppalaguda & Neknampur), will be working towards building a mini sports indoor complex, Office for ATRWA, Community hall with banquet hall to accommodate 200-250 people, Library / reading room, Fitness center / gym, Swimming pool etc..
Member families of ATRWA can use all the above facilities at a minimal cost and this present team is working really hard to bring them in to existence, in near future.
Please join hands for the over all common welfare of the residents & development of the Township infrastructure.