Welcome to Alakaapoor Township, Neknampur!!!
ATRWA request all to maintain self hygiene & maintain social distance. Avoid public gatherings. Wash your hands frequently. Let us all fight Covid-19 .
General Body Meeting (GBM) scheduled for 21st March 2020 is CANCELLED as per TS State Government directives with regard to Covid-19 (Corona Virus).
- ATRWA congratulates newly elected Manikonda Municipal Chairman Sri. K Narendar garu, Vice Chairman Sri. Narendar Reddy garu, Councillor Sri. A. Naveen Kumar (8th ward) and Councillor Sri Srikanth Swamy (9th ward).
- HMWSSB water tanker filling station operational from Netaji Park and supplying to residents at domestic rates.
- New Executive committee is elected on 31st March 2019 for the term 2019 -21. Please refer to "Managing Team" page for details.
- HMWS&SB started laying internal water distribution pipe lines.
- Imposing ban on plastic carry bags from Aug 15th 2018
- 2500 plants added as part of Haritha Haaram-2018
- The Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) was successfully held on 15th April 2018.
- Winner of Jalam - Jeevam award (2018) for Rain Water Harvesting methods from HMWSSB.
- As part of Haritha Haram 2017 about 5000 plants being planted across the Township.
- 165 Rain Water Harvesting Pits (RWH Pits) present across the Township are Geo tagged & regularly maintained.
- Click here for ATRWA BYLAWS
Our Township is located in Gandipet Mandal of Ranga Reddy district, Telangana State and is spread across in about 350 Acres. Our present population is nearing about 15000 with 3500 families. We have beautifully laid out roads,Parks & other facilities. Very recently we moved in to the jurisdiction of Manikonda Municipality. Earlier we were under Neknampur & Puppalaguda grama Panchayat limits.
To develop and maintain Alakaapoor Township, in a planned & dedicated manner, the residents of our Alakaapoor Township formed our Resident welfare Association by the name "Alakaapoor Township Residents Welfare Association (ATRWA),Neknampur " in the year 2007 with registration no:1760/2007. ATRWA accepts membership from residents with in the township and only after receiving back the duly filled up membership form from the eligible residents & fulfilling the rules in By-Laws.
Following are some of the achievements of ATRWA, possible only because of the continuous coordination by the association, support & participation from our residents and donors. We would like to thank all the individual donors, construction companies, erstwhile Neknampur & Puppalaguda Gram Panchayats, Gandipet Mandal MPP office,HMDA, HMWSSB & Government officials for extending their support when ever possible.
- Abdul Kalam Park development by HMDA.
- Drainage up-gradation work with about 90Lakhs is nearing to complete.
- Road no 16: Road divider & plantation is completed.
- A new water tank in Netaji Park to help with better water distribution.
- Re-laying of 80 feet road is completed & internal road repairs being carried out.
- Installed about 32 CC TV cameras as part of community policing and also 14 cameras in all the parks for better security.
- Installed road numbers.
- Planted about 10000 plants across the township.
- Public transport (City Bus) with 9 city bus services starting from with in our township.
- Developed & maintaining Parks of about 11 acres total in size.
- Installed kids play area,walking track in all the 4 parks.
- Maintaining about 165 Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) pits across the Township on road side.
- Plastic free & pollution free awareness programs.
- Street lights in all internal roads being installed & operational.
- 165 Common Rain Water Harvesting Pits being geo tagged.
- One main feeder water pipe line is laid by HMWSSB & individual connections processing is going on.
Still a lot has to be done for the welfare of Township residents such as completion of existing drainage up gradation work, provision of HMWSSB drinking water, construction of community hall & sports facilities, health center etc.. are some facilities / works in pipeline among many other activities.
ATRWA, with the support from Telangana State Government & Manikonda Municipal authorities, will be working with dedication towards building a mini sports indoor complex, Office for ATRWA, Community hall with banquet hall to accommodate 200-250 people, Library / reading room, Fitness center / gym, Swimming pool etc..
Member families of ATRWA can use all the above facilities at a minimal cost and this present team is working really hard to bring them in to existence, in very near future.
Please join hands for the over all common welfare of the residents & development of the Township infrastructure.