- Alkapoor Township is very strategically located close to Gachibowli, HiTec City and Mehadipatnam. Alakaapoor Township is spread in about 350 acres with HMDA / HUDA Final approved layouts and within a 20 minutes driving distance from the IT hubs in Hyderabad with 40-100 feet wide roads, 1 acre- 4 acre sized parks, underground drainage systems, common Rain Water Harvesting pits etc.
- At present population of our Township is nearing about 15000 with almost 135 residential apartment complexes and 75 independent houses. Alkapoor Township is having facilities useful for resident’s day to day needs such as Super markets, Medical shops, Restaurants, Gym, Clinics, Bank, ATM etc.. The resident group is a mix of young & experienced people working in MNCs as IT professionals, Auditors, Lawyers, Doctors & entrepreneurs.
Mahatma Gandhi Park:
- This park is spread across in about 4 acres. It is developed by ATRWA and with the help of some donors & Neknampur GP. This park is having walking / jogging track, Children play area with swings, merry-go, slides, sand pit etc..
- It is of 1.5 acres in size and located in road no:16. This park is also developed by the resident welfare association (ATRWA) with the help of donors and resident’s special contribution. This park is also having the walking / joggers track, kids play area with slides, swings etc.. This park is having different medicinal plants.
Swami Vivekananda Park:
- Famously known as SV Park and is located in road no 4 of our Alakaapoor township. This park is developed by the residents in coordination with ATRWA and it is of 2.5 acres in size. this park is also having good walking / jogging track and kids play area.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Park:
- HMDA came forward to develop this park after seeing our associations efforts in the development & maintenance of other big parks. We thank them and the park turned up very beautiful with many variety of plants and our association taken up responsibility to maintain this park also.
- Here we have some out door sports facilities such as Volleyball, Shuttle courts etc.. In future we are planning to come up with indoor sports facility where we can have Shuttle courts, board games such as chess, carom board, table tennis etc. We planted about 300 plants in this park as part of Haritha haram 2018.
Our township residents actively participated in all the programs initiated by our Telangana State Government such as donating about 11 Lakh rupees for 50 CCTV cameras as part of community policing, Developing and maintaining 4 parks of total size 8 Acres with an investment of about 35 lakhs, Planting huge number of plants in all our parks & roads as part of Haritha Haram, Maintaining 165 Rain Water Harvesting pits (RWH pits) on road side(common areas) and injection borewells to recharge the ground water levels, continuously cleaning up of roads and other areas as part of Swachh Hyderabad, participated in lake cleaning activities as part of Mission Kakatiya, repairing of roads and keeping road numbers with in our township etc..
ATRWA, Neknampur with the support from Telangana State Government, Manikonda Municipal administration, will be working towards building a mini sports indoor complex, proper office for ATRWA, Community hall with banquet hall to accommodate 200-250 people, Library / reading room, Fitness center / gym, Swimming pool, health center etc..
Member families of ATRWA can use all the above facilities at a minimal cost and this present team is working really hard to bring them in to existence, in very near future.